Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

oh my god

I can't breathe. That was fucking fantastic.
Very smooth transitions and the voice, oh god the voice.

P.S The only reson im giving this a 10 is beacuase the voice was pretty good. but thats it!

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

lol

more please.

The ridiculous comedy makes up for the not fantastic art, which kind of makes it better anyway.

New Years Gone Wrong New Years Gone Wrong

Yeah dude

For your first real go, this is pretty darn good. I lol'd at the end. Keep working at it and you will be a champion in no time. Keep up the good work

latertaylor responds:

Thanks man. Already started on a new one. taking my time and seeing where it goes dude. :]

Drivin Crunk Drivin Crunk

A good loop

But I think now you can apply your skills to something bigger.

Triangle's Mystery Triangle's Mystery

Well...

Slow it down a little bit, maybe give it storyline, you know? Even if something lacks in good art or animation, if you can put some funny jokes in or give it some backbone, it could be good. Right now, it's just sort of a mess. Keep workin at it.

Solstice Pals Solstice Pals

I lol'd

Short and to the point. I like it. Keep up the good work.

A Feline Christmas A Feline Christmas

Silly

So, the art was decent, and the audio was good, but I think the joke was a little bit drawn out. Like, the middle just seemed unnecessary. Not bad, though.

Flaxington responds:

I needed to find a way to show that he tried actually getting a prostitute. Besides without the middle it would be pretty short.

God On Trial God On Trial

Hahaha

That was really hilarious dude. The art wasn't fantastic, but my god that was funny. Keep up the good work!

Barbarian & Wizard Barbarian & Wizard

It was okay

So, it was pretty weird, and you should probably make your voice a little louder in the future. The animating was pretty decent, and it was actually pretty entertaining story wise. Keep up the work, I'm sure over time you will get better. Not bad for your first submission, though.

A Sperm Limit Law A Sperm Limit Law