Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

oh my god

I can't breathe. That was fucking fantastic.
Very smooth transitions and the voice, oh god the voice.

P.S The only reson im giving this a 10 is beacuase the voice was pretty good. but thats it!

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

lol

more please.

The ridiculous comedy makes up for the not fantastic art, which kind of makes it better anyway.

New Years Gone Wrong New Years Gone Wrong

Yeah dude

For your first real go, this is pretty darn good. I lol'd at the end. Keep working at it and you will be a champion in no time. Keep up the good work

latertaylor responds:

Thanks man. Already started on a new one. taking my time and seeing where it goes dude. :]

Tank Puzzler Tank Puzzler

A good attempt

the concept is pretty good, straight forward, but maybe some less loud music and definitely fix those bugs. Keep up the good work!

kroleux responds:

Ive added a mute button.
and could you please specify the bugs i would like to fix them.

Canabalt Canabalt

Yo were right

That was awesome. Such a simple platform makes for an awesome time waster. Also, the song was way neat.

Still Still

My goodness

The song you choose was absolutely beautiful. I'm not sure I understand this at all, but at the same time, I don't think I want to. I enjoyed this a lot. For some reason, perhaps all of the darkness in it, time sort of stopped and made me think about things. So, really neat. The art wasn't fantastic, but whatever, I wasn't paying much attention to detail.